Family Bookform empowers children to document priceless family and community stories using technology to create a printable digital book. Family Bookform presents an opportunity to encourage both inter-generational communication and family bonding.
During the 8 weeks, your child will engage with family or community members to create a printable digital book (a $35 value!) on their heritage. Here’s how it works:
- Simply answer the template questions
- Voice-to-text technology – 2 hours of recording
- Collaborate with family and friends for contributions of photos and stories via a unique URL link
- Share your book – use any platform
- Print on demand – download the PDF file as often as you’d like
Through Dr. Monita’s guidance and Family Bookform’s platform, your child will have a rewarding experience of capturing family stories to preserve their heritage for generations to come. Think about how excited your child will be to share their digital book of stories with family or community members!
Note to Parents:
- This course includes the digital version of your child’s book.
- Because the digital story book will be hosted online for 1 year, your child can keep adding to their book if they want, even after our course has finished. Plus they can download the recorded oral stories and can download a PDF file of the book as many times as they would like.