One-on-One Tutoring with Prof. Lidiya – Fall
Step 1: Register Your Student
Step 2: Enroll Your Registered Student
|Instructor||Prof. Lidiya Gettya|
|Content Levels||Grades 3-4 • Elementary|
Grades 5-6 • Upper Elementary
Grades 6-7 • Middle School
Grades 7-8 • Junior High
Grades 9-10 • Lower High School
Grades 11-12 • Upper High School
|Course Length||16 weeks|
|Live Webinars Held On||Between 8/28/23 - 12/23/23|
“Been there, done that,” said your child as they race through another math assignment. “I don’t get it!” cried your child slamming the book on the table. There are many reasons to do one-on-one math tutoring for your child, but the main reason is that your child will receive individualized approaches tailored to their learning style.
Prof. Lidiya offers one-on-one tutoring for the following math subjects:
- Basic Math (3-8 grades)
- Algebra I
- Algebra II
- Liberal Arts Math
- College Algebra
- Personal Finance
- ACT/SAT Prep
- Word Problems individualized course
- Math competition prep
Students 3rd through 12th grade will find help and support with Prof. Lidiya. All tutoring sessions are personalized and geared toward the student’s individual needs.
Free 60-minute consultation and pre-test.
Student’s 60 minutes free consultation and evaluation will be scheduled prior to the first session. At that time Prof. Lidiya, student and parents will get together to assess and situation, discuss options and go over a proposed plan of action. An individualized plan with set goals and benchmarks will be emailed to the student and parents within a few days after the consultation.
A brief meeting with student and parents will be set on a monthly basis to go over the progress and discuss if any plan adjustments need to be made in order to achieve set goals.
Questions? Please feel free to ask questions by emailing the instructor: “Prof.” Lidiya Gettya
What to expect during the tutoring webinar:
- Weekly tutoring webinars are 60 minutes long. Webinars are recorded and are made available to students and parents for future reference.
- During the webinar, student will receive primary instruction and will go over prior week’s assigned homework. Teacher and student will both share the screen so the student can actively write math problems and do interactive graphing on the screen.
- Parents may be asked to purchase additional workbooks, graphing paper or other material that instructor might find necessary.
Tutoring Session Length:
- 8-hours or 16-hours
Students should be willing to:
- Prepared every week for the tutoring webinars.
- Complete their homework assignment prior to next webinar.
- Actively participating and not be afraid to ask questions during the live sessions.
- Participate in the proposed activities.
- Be respectful and attentive.