“Been there, done that,” said your child as they race through another math assignment. “I don’t get it!” cried your child slamming the book on the table. There are many reasons for one-on-one math tutoring for your child, but the main reason is that your child will receive an individualized approach, tailored to their learning style.
Prof. Lidiya offers one-on-one tutoring for the following math subjects:
- Basic Math (3-8 grades)
- Algebra I
- Algebra II
- Liberal Arts Math
- College Algebra
- Personal Finance
- ACT/SAT Prep
- Word Problems individualized course
- Math competition prep
Students 3rd through 12th grade will find help and support with Prof. Lidiya. All tutoring sessions are personalized and geared toward the student’s individual needs.
Free 60-minute consultation and pre-test.
Student’s 60 minutes free consultation and evaluation will be scheduled prior to the first session. At that time Prof. Lidiya, student, and parents will get together to assess and situation, discuss options and go over a proposed plan of action. An individualized plan with set goals and benchmarks will be emailed to the student and parents within a few days after the consultation.
A brief meeting with student and parents will be set on a monthly basis to go over the progress and discuss if any plan adjustments need to be made in order to achieve set goals.
Questions? Please feel free to ask questions by emailing the instructor: “Prof.” Lidiya Gettya
Enrollment Options — Summer Semester (May-August)
- Enroll Your Registered Student – Live Webinars – 8 hours – $480.00
- Prior to enrollment, please contact “Prof.” Lidiya Gettya at email@example.com to clarify availability.
- The webinar schedule will be set by parents and the educator. Please refer to our Academic Calendar for semester dates.
- Please contact instructor “Prof.” Lidiya Gettya with questions.