Students need to be registered at Athena’s and have an active profile to enroll in our courses. Please see our Registration & Enrollment webpage to register. Please note: Athena’s charges a $1.00 processing fee to cover processing and ensure that only adults fill out the Registration Form.
- Course fees are listed on each Course Description page.
- Payment may be made via PayPal or Credit Card
- If paying via PayPal, please be sure the email address automatically filled in matches the email connected to your PayPal account. It may be necessary to delete the email address automatically filled in by the PayPal system with the email address associated with your PayPal account.
- If you would like to pay by Credit Card, you’ll find the “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” button on the PayPal interface.
- Payment links are located on every Course Description page.
- Although Athena’s currently accepts vouchers from several schools and organizations, vouchers are generally not accepted for AP courses.Parents must make arrangements with the organization before contacting Athena’s to go through the voucher process. If the school organization agrees, a $15.00 fee will be automatically added to the order if paying with a voucher to cover the paperwork and purchase order process. If the parent has made arrangements with the organization to use vouchers for AP courses, the organization must agree to pay all fees before the start of the course. Refunds are not given for courses paid for via a voucher.