Welcome to course enrollment.
We’re delighted to have your student join our classes.
Please take the following steps to enroll:
Step 1: Register your student
- To register your student, complete our Application Form.
- A registered student has an active profile that gives them access to our virtual classrooms.
- Please complete a separate form for each student in your family.
- Athena’s will review your application(s) and respond with log-in information by email within 2 business days.
Step 2: Choose your courses
- Explore current offerings via our current webinar schedules on our Webinar Schedules webpage.
- Courses can also be accessed on our Course Descriptions page.
- You’ll see a variety of courses in science, history, literature, writing, liberal arts, law, and more during fall, spring, and summer.
- Advanced students may also be interested in our AP® Courses.
- Each Course Description page lists the Enrollment Options available for that course.
Step 3: Determine the Enrollment Option that works best for you and your student
- To accommodate students’ schedules, students can attend most current courses in one of two ways:
- Synchronously – Attending the live webinars
- Asynchronously – Watching the webinar recordings only
- The Independent Option is available for several archived courses.
Students are welcome to take courses synchronously (attending live webinars) while taking others asynchronously (watching only the webinar recordings). Enrollment Options vary by course and are located on each Course Description page.
Step 4: Choose a payment method
- On every Course Description page, scroll down to the Enrollment Options heading.
- Click the desired link, log into the Athena’s Classrooms webpage with your student’s profile, and follow the instructions on the webpage.
Enroll your registered student in one of two ways:
- PayPal or Credit Card
- Charter School Voucher / Alternative Payment Method from an Educational Organization
- If using a voucher or alternative payment method, parents must complete the Pay by Voucher form located on our secure classroom website. Pay by Voucher requires a nominal administration fee of $15 to cover paperwork and processing.
- Registered students: Click here to for instructions on how to Pay By Voucher
If you have more than one student in your household, be sure to log in as the student you wish to enroll.
Step 5: Receive a course confirmation receipt
- PayPal and Credit Card – A receipt will be sent to your email directly from PayPal. The course will appear automatically in the student’s My Courses list when logged into our Virtual Classrooms website.
- Charter School or Educational Organization Voucher – An email will be sent to you after the Pay By Voucher form is processed.