Welcome to course enrollment.
We’re delighted to have your student join our classes.
Please take the following steps to enroll:
Step 1: Register your student
- A registered student has an active profile that gives them access to our virtual classrooms at https://courses.athenasacademy.com.
- To register your student, complete our Application Form.
- If it’s been over a year and a half since your student has logged into one of our classrooms, or you no longer have access, please re-register.
- Please complete a separate form for each student in your family. Athena’s will review your application(s) and respond with log-in information by email within 3 business days.
Step 2: Choose your courses
- Explore current offerings on our Course Descriptions page. You’ll see a variety of courses in science, history, literature, writing, liberal arts, law, and more!
- Advanced students may also be interested in our AP Courses.
- Each Course Description page lists the Enrollment Options available for that course.
Step 3: Determine the Enrollment Option that works best for you and your student
Students are free to take courses synchronously (attending live webinars) while taking others asynchronously (watching only the webinar recordings). Enrollment Options vary by course and are located on each Course Description page.
- Students can attend most current courses in one of two ways:
- Synchronously – Attending the live webinars
- Asynchronously – Watching the webinar recordings only
- To accommodate students’ schedules, the Independent Option is available for many archived courses.
Step 4: Choose a payment method
- The available Enrollment Options are located on every Course Description page.
- Click the appropriate link, log into the Courses webpage with your student’s profile, and follow the instructions on the webpage.
- Enroll your registered student in one of two ways:
- PayPal or Credit Card
- Charter School Voucher / Alternative Payment Method from an Educational Organization
- If using a voucher or alternative payment method: Click here to for instructions on how to Pay By Voucher
If you have more than one student in your household, be sure to log in as the student you wish to enroll.
Step 5: Receive a course confirmation receipt
- PayPal and Credit Card – A receipt will be sent to your email directly from PayPal. The course will appear in the student’s My Courses list when logged into https://courses.athenasacademy.com.
- Charter School or Educational Organization Voucher – An email will be sent to you after the Pay By Voucher form is processed.