Welcome to student registration & course enrollment.
We’re delighted to have your student join our classes.
Please take the following steps to register & enroll:
Step 1: Register your student
Students must register and have an active profile to enroll in our courses.
To register your student, complete our Student Registration Form.
- The registration process is not automatic. We review every submission.
- Athena’s charges a non-refundable $15.00 processing fee to cover the application process.
- If your child already has a profile (username/password) at Athena’s, do not fill out this form again.
- Athena’s will review your completed form(s) and respond with log-in information by email within 2 business days.
Step 2: Choose your courses
Explore current offerings by visiting our Course Descriptions webpage.
Each Course Description page lists the cost and Enrollment Options available for that course.
Learn more about how we place students by level by watching the video below.
Step 3: Determine the Enrollment Option that works best for you and your student
- To accommodate students’ schedules, students can attend in different ways:
- Synchronously – Attending the live webinars of our current courses.
- Asynchronously – Attending by only watching the webinar recordings of our current courses (“Recordings Only”).
- Independently – Archived courses may be available for independent learning.
- Find out more about these options on our Enrollment Options page.
Step 4: Choose a payment method
Course fees for your registered student may be submitted by:
- PayPal, credit card, or debit card via the PayPal interface.
- Alternative Payment Method from a Charter School or Educational Organization
(The Alternative Payment Method option requires a $15.00 administration fee.)
Payment Process (video tutorials below):
- On the Course Description page, scroll down to the Enrollment Options heading.
- Choose the desired Enrollment Option.
Enroll Your Registered Student – Live Webinars – PayPal, credit card, or debit card
Enroll Your Registered Student using School Funds – School funds, live or recorded*
Enroll Your Registered Student – Recordings Only – PayPal, credit card, or debit card
- Log into the Athena’s Classrooms webpage with your Registered Student’s profile.
If you have more than one student in your household, log in as the student you wish to enroll.
- Continue to follow the prompts.
*The ability to use school funds for Athena’s courses depends on the school, instructor, course, etc.
2. Debit or Credit Card
Step 5: Receive a course confirmation receipt
PayPal, Debit Card, and Credit Card Receipt:
A receipt will be sent to the adult’s email directly from PayPal.
The course will appear automatically in the student’s My Courses list when logged into our Virtual Classrooms website.
Charter School or Educational Organization Voucher Confirmation:
A receipt will be sent to the adult’s email directly from PayPal for the $15.00 administration fee if submitted.
The course will appear in the student’s My Courses list when logged into our Virtual Classrooms website once the voucher process is complete.
- Click on this FAQ to learn more: How can I tell if my child is enrolled?
What should I do if I need a specialized receipt for reimbursement?
If a Specialized Receipt is required, parents should fill out Athena’s Specialized Receipt Request Form.
- Athena’s charges a non-refundable $5.00 processing fee to cover processing the Specialized Receipt Request Form.