Our courses fill up quickly, so we encourage our families to sign up early for classes.
Scheduling issues? No problem! Students are welcome to attend the live webinars or watch the webinar recordings — whatever works with their schedules. Learn more on our Enrollment Options page.
Looking for AP Classes? Click Here (AP Course Enrollment is Open!)
Summer Webinar Schedule
Summer Courses by Level
Students should be placed in our courses according to their ability or learning level.
Summer Courses Listed A-Z
- Advanced Placement® English Literature Prep (6 weeks)
- Analyze This! (8 weeks)
- Behold the Power of Poetry (8 weeks)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where She Found Them (6 weeks)
- History for Whovians! (6 weeks)
- How to Write in (Almost) Any Situation (6 weeks)
- Jane Goodall’s Roots & Shoots (6 weeks)
- Philosophy, for questioning minds (6 weeks)
- The Inventor in You! (6 weeks)
- Tropical Coral Reef Ecosystem (6 weeks)
Summer Session 2018:
Summer: 6-Week and 8-Week Courses!
- 6-Week Courses: 5/21/18 through 7/02/18
- 8-Week Courses: 5/21/18 through 7/16/18
- No Webinars on Monday, May 28 for Memorial Day in the United States
Fall Semester 2018:
8/13/18 – 12/14/18
- Classrooms open one week before webinars begin for students to complete the Required Introductory Assignments.
- First day of fall webinars: Monday, August 13
- Labor Day break: Monday, Sept. 3
- Mid-fall break: Oct. 9-12 (Monday classes meet — subject to change by instructor)
- Mid-fall 8-Week Courses Start Dates: The week of October 15, 2018
- Late-fall Break: Nov. 19-23, 2018 (subject to change by instructor)
- Last day of fall webinars: Friday, December 14, 2018