We’re delighted to have you join us.
Please take the following steps to register & enroll:
Step 1: Adult registration
Adults: To register for adult courses, complete our Adult Registration Form.
The registration process is not automatic. We review every submission.
(For student enrollment, please refer to our Student Registration & Enrollment.)
- Please note: Athena’s charges a non-refundable $1.00 processing fee to cover processing and ensure that only adults fill out the Registration Form.
- A registered user has an active profile that gives them access to our virtual classrooms.
- The non-refundable $1.00 processing fee may be paid using the payment interface in one of two ways:
- Often, parents are welcome to sign up for an adult course with their student’s profile. Please note, however, that the adult course will appear in your student’s course list and be accessible to your student. For this reason, enrollment with a student profile is not permitted in some of our adult courses. Please refer to the adult course description for specifics.
- Please complete a separate form for each adult.
- Athena’s will review your completed form(s) and respond with log-in information by email within 2 business days. We closely monitor form submissions, especially as we approach course start-dates. We work to ensure all forms are processed as quickly as possible.
- Please note: The non-refundable $1.00 processing fee is non-refundable.
Step 2: Choose your courses seminars for adults
Step 3: Determine the Enrollment Option that works best for you
- To accommodate schedules, adults can attend most current offerings in one of two ways:
- Synchronously – Attending the live webinars
- Asynchronously – Watching the webinar recordings only
- The Independent Option is available for several archived offerings.
Adults are welcome to take courses or seminars synchronously (attending live webinars) while taking others asynchronously (watching only the webinar recordings). Enrollment Options vary by course and are located on each Description page.
Step 4: Choose a payment method for adult enrollment
- On every Course Description page, scroll down to the Enrollment Options heading.
- Click the desired payment link, log into the Athena’s Classrooms webpage with your user profile, and follow the prompts.
(User profile information is located in the welcome email discussed in Step 1.)
If you have more than one user in your household, be sure to log in as the user you wish to enroll.
Pay course fees:
PayPal or Credit Card
- PayPal: If paying via PayPal, please be sure the email address automatically filled in matches the email connected to your PayPal account. It may be necessary to delete the email address automatically filled in by the PayPal system with the email address associated with your PayPal account. (Click the image below to zoom in.)
- Credit Card: If you would like to pay by Credit Card, you’ll find the “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” button on the PayPal interface. (Click the image below to zoom in.)
Step 5: Receive a course confirmation receipt for adult enrollment
PayPal and Credit Card Receipt:
A receipt will be sent to your email directly from PayPal.
The course will appear automatically in the user’s My Courses list when logged into our Virtual Classrooms website.